Home Owners Association
Steiner Ranch consists of two independent homeowner associations.
|The Steiner Ranch Residential Owners Association (SRROA) is comprised of residents living in Eastridge Summit, Eastridge Valley, Hancock Hill, Mesa North, Plateau, Rocky Ridge, and The Chaparral. The SRROA is nearly fully developed with approximately 650 homes.
The Steiner Ranch Master Association (SRMA) is comprised of homeowners residing in Sierra Vista, Savannah Point, Savannah, Las Brisas, Rio Mesa, Towne Hollow, River Heights Overlook, River Heights Grove, Shire Ridge, Parkside, Majestic Oaks, Estates at Westridge, Hills at Westridge, The Headlands, Canyon Glen, UT Community, Lakewood Hills, Summer Vista, The Bluffs, Bellagio Estates, Santaluz, Tierra Grande, Montery, Belcara, Palisades, Azure Shores and Mediterra.
Both associations have a common on-site community staff.
Utilities and Services
- Cable: Time Warner – 485-5555
- Electricity: City of Austin- 494-9400
- Fire: Lake Travis Fire Rescue- 266-2533
- Garbage: Texas Disposal Service / HOA 266-7553
- Gas: Texas Gas Service - 1-800-700-2443
- Mail Service: Lake Travis Post Office - 263-2478
- Police: Travis County Sheriff - 974-0845
- Telephone AT & T - 1-800-464-7928
Of course, if you are still feeling lost, consider The Post your resource and the community at your service. Join us here for questions and answers!